So we're heading into cold season and its hard on your body. Especially when you get a cold and feel like you're taking all the pills your doctor has to offer and still nothing is working. Or simply you're conscious about what you put in your body and you want something effective but you know that most of the things that work are either sour, spicy or bitter. Well, I got something that you can do 3-4 times a day and start feeling amazing immediately without making that sour face we all make when we either trying to be healthy, or get drunk. (We all know that face way too well)
So heres is a recipe to fit your healthy and picky ass needs <3
You will need:
- 1 Orange
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Ginger/Ginger Powder
- Cayenne Powder
- Turmeric Powder
- Black Pepper
- Ginger Tea Bag
- Start by squeezing half an orange into a cup/bowl
- Put a 1/3 of a tea spoons worth each of ginger powder, cayenne, turmeric, and black pepper in the cup.
- Mince up one garlic clove and add.
- Add one tea spoon of Agave, Apple Cider Vinegar, and Chlorophyll.
- Cut a wedge of the other half of the orange as a chaser.
Once all ingredients are well mixed and ready to go, chug it back and bite into the orange! It tasted super good and won't burn, but will tingle. The properties will warm you up, kill the bacteria, break up hard mucus, and fight the fucker running a muck in your body! Super detoxifying and if you do this 3 times a day, I promise in 2 days you'll feel better.
Follow this remedy up with a cup of Ginger tea HEAVILY steeped with no sweeteners other than agave or honey, and add lemon if you'd like. It'll feel great on your throat and if you have a stomach issue, this will help tremendously.
Make the shot in bulk and place in the fridge. It'll be ready to use when you want so you don't have to keep making it.
- Help gastral intestinal relief and ailments
- Safe for nausea and vomiting due to morning sickness while pregnant
- Has the same benefits as Dramamine for motion sickness and eliminates all symptoms related to it
- Anti inflammatory
- Helps aid arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Helps prevent and battle cancer cells/tumors (Colorectal and Ovarian Cancer mainly)
- MAJOR Immune Booster!
- Promotes extreme brain health as you age
- Anti inflammatory
- Supports healthy joints and muscles
- Helps a steady balance in your mood
- Keeps up your skin, hair and nails to stay young and healthy
FUN FACT: By mixing black pepper and turmeric together it increases the benefits of the curcumin properties but with the difficulty that the body has to process this, black pepper helps aid in the bioavailability and absorption by 2000%.
ALSO: Black pepper is used to coagulate blood during heavy bleeding and could potentially save your life if you have a life threatening wound that needs to be stopped from bleeding out. This tactic is used in the military when no other option is available.
- Low Glycemic Index helps aid weight loss and for those consuming low-carb diets
- Easy to control blood-sugar levels and is a great sweetener for diabetics
- VEGAN! Comes from the same plant tequila is made from and it doesn't have living little souls working hard to store it for our consumption needs.
- Known as an anti irritant for upset stomachs, heals ulcers, sore throats, spasmodic coughs and diarrhea
- Anti cold and flu agent by preventing the formation of fungal and collectotrichum that causes these viruses to form
- Helps prevent migraine headaches
- Anti inflammatory
- Anti allergen
- Useful for blood clots
- Anti Bacterial
- Helps joint, muscle and pain relief
- Toothache remedy
- Promotes a healthy digestive tract
- And to Mace a mother fucker when he tryna act out. Just saying....
- Helps rebuild white and red blood cells
- Deodorize your body from the inside out and control body odor
- Balances out your pH
- The closest molecular structure to human blood, but comes from plants!
- Its what makes plants GREEN
- Gives you an energy boost without caffeine or the shakes
- Helps control hunger and cravings
- Promotes cleansing and healing
- Protects DNA from fried foods
- Perfect for women and protecting you against Candida aka Yeast Infections as well as helps balance your natural vaginal flora
- Great source of IRON!
Hope you guys learned a thing or two from this post can benefit from it! Stay healthy and safe from nasty colds <3 Love you guys! Please share if this post was useful!