Beauties! How are you on this lovely Sunday? I hope well of course. Iv been working my ass off lately and have been overly motivated to do a million things at once and its a bit overwhelming, but I keep going because my mind set is in this positive space that I want to share with you. How can I go from being homeless, jobless, broke, and tired emotionally/physically/mentally and all in between to happy, content, making money (slowly), in a gorgeous house, and doing what I love? Well, because I give gratitude regardless of my situation. ALWAYS.
With all the crazy things that are currently happening in the world, people dying, political drama, upset and strife, I think this is the perfect exercise to shift the energy a little bit. A little bit of positivity is better than none at all or even worse, pure negativity. I want you to think of 10 things right now that you can be grateful for and happy about that happened to you today. If its early in your day, do this before you go to sleep. But be honest, open, and even count some of the bad things as you realize the good that can come from them. not exclude anything. If you have more than 10, AMAZING! If you can't think of 10, you have some more internal work to do my friend. Because I can think of 100 things today that I was grateful for. But I'm pulling the top 10 out for you to make my point. So while you think of yours, here are 10 of mine to give you some inspo!
- Woke up healthy, in a warm and cozy home, in my own bed, and breathing.
- My mother and grandmother are both in the next room alive and well for me to enjoy each second with.
- The weather in San Diego today was UNREAL. Such a beautiful day!
- I get to write, take photos, film videos, and make an amazing product for YOU GUYS on a daily basis! Like, this is my JOB.
- Made a whole pile of clothes that I can donate to Goodwill for someone else to enjoy and be grateful for.
- Im actually really BUSY. Which is amazing! Because I remember the days where I had nothing to do, and I wished I did.
- I did a whole bunch of laundry. So now I feel like I just went shopping :)
- My best friend talks to me every single day even though she's all the way in Miami, FL and tells me how much she loves me because if she doesn't she knows ill kill her <3
- I was able to take a long, warm, amazing shower in the comfort of my own home after cleaning my house for 5 hours straight today. I resumed working in my clean bedroom (aka my office) and am just pumping out amazing content like crazy and have so many amazing things in store for you all!
- Lastly- At 3:30AM, a beautiful soul, Jose Fernandez (baseball pitcher for the Miami Marlins) lost his life due to a boating accident. I shed tears for his family and unborn child, alongside his other two friends who were WAY too fucking young to cross over the way they did in the prime of their lives. Taking from this situation by looking at the fact that not even a week ago he was posting about how he was ready to take on the rest of his life with his wife and baby on the way, as well as his friend Eddy who died with him who just celebrated his one year anniversary with his girlfriend. These men were all just here celebrating life and publicly displaying it just days ago. Now they're gone just like that. Im grateful for life, safety, waking up to another gorgeous day here on Earth and I'm able to live my life the way I want still because I'm still here. And all my friends and family are healthy and able to enjoy life with me...
RIP Jose Fernandez, Emilio Macias, and Eddy Rivero.
Life is way too short for us to go every day winging it and not paying homage to the energies surrounding us that are providing you with this amazing manifestation of positive and negative duality. Whether it be good or bad, its all for the benefit of your soul. Gratitude makes all the difference and will make any situation much better and the bad ones much easier to cope with, not to mention move out of the way much faster.
The practice of being grateful and manifestation by energy is no myth, and is a major part of some of the largest legends and most successful people in history. They can't all be wrong...
"WHOEVER HAS GRATITUDE NOW WILL BE GIVEN MORE IN THE FUTURE, AND HE OR SHE WILL THEN HAVE AN ABUNDANCE."
"The Magic" by Rhonda Byrne
For the next week, every single day I want you to write down 10 things throughout your day that you are grateful for. From the butterfly floating outside your window, to your mom calling you to tell you she loves you... Anything and everything that has a positive impact on you, write it down. Following the list, go down each an every blessing and thank the universe for its godlike grips on your life to present to you such a blessing, big or small. And MEAN IT. SAY THANK YOU. Three times in a row... This will be the start to a new way of life for you. Want to learn more and gain more out of your life by utilizing your mind, heart and soul alone? Read "THE MAGIC" By Rhonda Byrne. Thank me later.
ONE LAST THING- Im extremely grateful for YOU. Without you, there is no CheyMina.com or CHEY MINA BRAND. With you, I can pursue my passion and provide you with the tools and mindset to pursue yours.... Love you guys <3 Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU!
Enjoy your week, this exercise, and your friends and family. Love, Chey xo