Here is a look that I purposely used the most minimal amount of products and tools for just so I can share with you what I used, and how you can achieve this look as well flawlessly :)
Products are as follows! :
- Foundation, concealer, powder: FIT ME by Maybelline
- Eyeshadows: MIKA Loose mineral eyeshadow, MAC Light Brown and Saddle.
- Mascara: Lash Stiletto by Maybelline
- Brows: Brown brow powder and generic brow pencil from CVS & FIT ME concealer to clean up
- Blush: MAC Breath of Plum to contour and blush up cheeks
- Lips: Purely Coconut Lip Balm by Allafia (Clear lip balm. No pigment)
Everything I used is under $15 each, or can be substituted with an even cheaper product if you can find one. I only used 4 brushes which you can buy in a pack at any drug store! A powder brush, blush brush, blending brush and pencil brush. You can use an unused toothbrush to comb and groom eyebrows as well to save that extra dime! Very cost effective and beautiful look that anyone can achieve on a daily basis! I suggest using mineral powders due to their longevity and beautiful sheen. It'll be worth more than the price tag!
I hope you loved this look and if you want a VIDEO tutorial on this look, comment below or email me! Also, email me what youd like to see next or any questions you may have :) Enjoy!