Hey everyone! This look is one of my favorites only because I'm not really the person that likes putting in elbow grease everyday into my makeup. I like to do simple, fast, yet still beautiful and illusion like makeup. Illusion meaning, it LOOKS like Iv taken a lot of time, but I haven't. lol So today I will be showing you how to achieve that in just 15 minutes!
I used as follows in the order given!
- Coconut Oil as moisturizer
- Mac Studio Finish Liquid Foundation
- Mac Studio Finish Pressed powder
- Mac Brow twist up pencil in Fling
- KellyBakerBrows.com brow powder in Ash Brown at the ends and underline of brow
- Mac Studio Finish Concealer in NC20 to carve bottom of brow into a sharp, clean line
- Two-Faced eyeshadow primer
- Mac Blanc Type as base
- Mac Rice Paper in brow bone and tear duct
- ITS SO BIG Mascara
Cheeks and Contouring
- Contour in cheekbone, Macs Soft Brown eyeshadow
- Blush: Any Plum/purple/dark mahogany colored blush will do
- Highlight: Mac Soft and Gentle mineral bronzer on nose, high cheek bones, chin and cupids bow.
I wanted to do this one as a dupe for RiRi for Mac or MELT Cosmetics Six6Six. A dark, sultry, vampy lip for barely a fraction of the cost.
- Jordana Lipstick in EGGPLANT
- Mac Lipliner in Bordeaux
- Topped with NYX Clear Lip Gloss (Applied with finger to avoid smearing)
And THERE you have it! Fast and simple, and perfect for day or night! You can simply change the lip to make it lighter, or add a little smoke and liner to that eye to make it more dramatic! Hope you ladies loved it <3 Please subscribe to my news letter and suggest tutorials and projects! Team work is key ;-) Have a wonderful rest of your day xo