I saw a photo of a GORGEOUS untreated, no heat Burma Sapphire the other day. It was HUGE and had the most amazing colors of deep blue and purple in it, and I remember whenever I worked with a Sapphire in the jewelry business, a Ruby wasn't too far away. So I paired some royal blues and purples with a deep wine red lip. Details below!
- Foundation: Mac Studio Fix Liquid Foundation
- Powder: Mac Studio Fix Powder
- Brows: Mac Dipdown Brown Gel Liner, Kelly Baker Brows Brow Powder in Ash Brown, and Mac Light Brown Eyeshadow finished and concealed with Mac Studio Fix concealer.
- Eyes Primed with NYX White Eyeshadow Base and Too Faced Shadow Primer
- Eyeshadows are all Sugarpill Cosmetics
- Eyeliner: NYX Liquid Liner
- Lipstick: Jordana in Eggplant
If you would like a tutorial on this, please like and comment! xo